Please see the cautionary notes on our Bodyworks page before continuing.
Try this sitting on a bed to begin with, then progress to the floor.
- Raise your right leg slowly for a count of 5
- Try not to bend at the knee
- Hold in the upright position for a count of 20
- Return the leg for a count of 5
- Relax and breathe for a count of 30
- Repeat with the left leg
Points to watch
- Do not move your shoulders and hips from the floor
- Go only as far as is comfortable
- Work slowly toward a totally upright leg
- This may take days, weeks or months. That’s fine.
If you feel adventurous move on