Please see the cautionary notes on our Bodyworks page before continuing.
Please try the beginners exercises first
- Sit up straight with your back firmly against the back of a chair.
- Slowly turn your left foot inward.
- Hold this position for six seconds.
- Then turn foot very slowly outward and hold for another six seconds.
- Repeat this exercise six times.
- Repeat entire exercise with right foot.
(To make exercise a strengthening exercise, add weights.)
- Sit up straight with your back firmly against the back of the chair.
- Slowly move your left foot in a circle moving clockwise.
- Repeat this movement six times.
- Then slowly move the same foot in a circle counter-clockwise.
- Repeat this movement six times. Repeat the entire exercise with the right foot.