Please see the cautionary notes on our Bodyworks page before continuing.
- Stand with forearms on wall, left toes close to wall, right foot behind.
- Toes on the right foot face inward (toward the middle of your body).
- Roll weight gently to outside border of the right foot.
- Lean body forward with back leg straight.
- Keep heel on floor.
- Stretch is felt in the calf.
- Hold for six seconds.
- Repeat with opposite leg and hold again for six seconds.
- Repeat entire stretching exercise six times.